Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, His mercies never come to an end;

Delights me to see my stack of notes clearing off one by one,
guess I'm not drowning in them anymore.
Haha.

Anyway Chemistry Paper 3 was such a let down,
like it wasn't that difficult just really tedious and I did the wrong question ):
And I made super a lot of careless mistakes.
But whatever I'm over the sadness of Chemistry Paper 3 already.

And General Paper 1 was difficult too,
if not for the one and only question that I could do,
so thank God for that.

Biology Paper 2 was the biggest joke because I finished the exam in 25 minutes (it was a 2 hour paper by the way)
And I'm guessing if it's either I'm super smart or I'm super screwed,
which I'm thinking the latter.
Hahaha.

Anyway I'm just glad that the most dreaded day is over.

No comments: